Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Peace Be With You

And may the peace that passes understanding guard your hearts and minds and may you live in His true joy. For the joy and happiness of the world is only a vapor and is passing away but the joy of the LORD is truly our strength and our strong tower.
Become like the little children and do not worry about tomorrow and do not worry whether or not this season of your life is passing, just rest in Him, for, lo He is with you even till the end of the age, and beyond!
He is your light in dark times and His light never fades, so abide in Him and He will abide in you and that light will be with you always and will bring you joy in all seasons.

May the blessing of His peace be upon you always!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for not saying anything in a while.

    7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
    Matthew 7:7-12

    I don't have to try to wrangle God into giving me what I want, He delights in pleasing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The computer would not let me read your message today, but it reminded me to comment.
    I am with my unbelieving grandfather right now. So many things my flesh uses to push me to doubt. Recent events made me almost sure that this would be the time for my grandpa to see the truth, but so far he hasn't. I don' t know what God is doing but I trust my Savior and His great love and wisdom. Naturally this situation has helped my prayers for Skandar. I know even less about him and what he believes and is dealing with, but God sent His Son to die for the world, because He so loved the world. That is everyone, including Skandar and my grandfather.

    God has been using various things in my life (including my wonderful mother) to make me know Him better, and His way. O what a blessing that He has come to give life and to give it abundantly to you and me!

    Looking forward to joining all of us in prayer soon.

    ReplyDelete