Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Supernatural Sleep

Hey all!

Here is a message I thought you all would enjoy by Bill Johnson out of Redding, California.

Click this link: Supernatural Sleep
If it makes you log in then use this login name:
Username: prayforskandar@gmail.com 
Password: beofgoodchear

Or you can create a free account which is REALLY easy. 

Also if you are on watching and you get kicked off, that means someone else is trying to use it :) If so I would suggest just creating an account.

God Bless!

--Benjamin

3 comments:

  1. I can't PM or email you for various reasons, but I have been meaning to say how helpful it is to get the email reminder each week.
    One thing that has really encouraged me is the parable of the Persistent Widow that Jesus tells in one of the gospels (sorry, I don't remember where). Also, the story of Jacob wrestling with God until God blessed him. These show that God likes perseverance and listens to the plea that will not give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your continued emails each week. It is very helpful to my remembering to fast and pray, and it is an encouraging reminder that I am not alone but part of a team praying for Skandar. I've missed far fewer Thursdays since I started receiving them. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is ok that you can't PM or email but as long as I know it is blessing you then that blesses me. Thanks again for the comments!

    --Benjamin

    ReplyDelete